Zethyr Exchange 2.0 is here (finally) and what you need to do NOW!
April 16 2020
Finally we are done with the testing and we will launch Zethyr Exchange 2.0 next week.
For now, we will bring Binance liquidity to Zethyr for the following 5 pairs: WIN/TRX, BTT/TRX, WIN/USDT, BTT/USDT and TRX/USDT.
Soon, we will add liquidity from other exchanges, such as Huobi and Poloniex, to Zethyr.
So, now you can enjoy the huge liquidity of your favorite trading pairs together with the ease, anonymity and safety of the TRON blockchain.
No KYC, no deposit, no withdrawal but huge liquidity right from your TRON wallet.
Trading TRON tokens has never been easier and better, hasn’t it?
Below you can find the technical details of this upgrade:
- Add Binance’s Liquidity to the current pairs WIN/TRX and BTT/TRX
- Add new trading pairs, WIN/USDT, BTT/USDT and TRX/USDT, also connected with Binance’s Liquidity
- Upgrade Smart Contract to enable adding liquidity of other exchanges, for example Huobi and Poloniex, in the future
- Fix various bugs to improve Zethyr performance
What You Need to Know and Do to Prepare for Zethyr Exchange 2.0:
- Since Zethyr Exchange is a TRON DEX, Zethyr Exchange 1.0 will still be forever running and available on the TRON blockchain. However, to ensure that you always enjoy the best trading experience with Zethyr, we will disable trading from 1 May 2020
- Please cancel all your current orders and bring those to the new Zethyr Exchange 2.0
- About ZTR, your ZTRs are #SAFU and recorded in a separate ZTR smart contract. What you need to do is to unstake your ZTR from Zethyr Exchange 1.0 and stake them in Zethyr Exchange 2.0
We believe Zethyr Exchange 2.0 will bring Zethyr to the next level and we can’t wait to have you in this journey with us.
With love and coffee from the Zethyr Team,